The State of Minnesota, Department of Public Safety, Division of Emergency Communication Networks in partnership with the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Emergency Communications Division (ECD), Interoperable Communications Technical Assistance Program (ICTAP), is pleased to invite you to the ARMER Cybersecurity Tabletop Exercise on November 6, 2019 at the Stearns County Emergency Operations Center in St. Cloud.
This exercise will discuss the various cybersecurity issues facing modern day radio systems and their associated dispatching and end user equipment. View invite.
ECN hopes for the following attendees:
- At least two ARMER System Administrators from each ECB/ESB region
- MnDOT representatives
- LMR Cyber workgroup members
- One representative from each private radio shop under contract to support the ARMER network
- At least two dispatchers from each ECB/ESB region
- PSAP managers
- State entities: DOC, BCA, MSP, DNR
- Fire, EMS, and LE representatives
Will you please promote this through your region and ask interested persons to let Jim Stromberg know by Friday, October 4, 2019 of their interest. Thanks!